In order to open a business account with Xonder, you will need to meet the requirements listed below for eligibility:
- If you are looking to apply for a limited company account, then you’ll need to be registered with UK Companies House as director of that specific company.
- If you would like to apply for a sole trader account, you must be either a sole trader or a freelancer based in the UK.
For both account types, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid UK telephone number and address, and possess a compatible device registered to the UK App Store or Google Play Store.
Part of our mission is to help business owners spend less time and money on admin, and we want to help as many as we can to do so. However, it’s simply not possible for us to onboard just any regular business right now, certain types of businesses can be a bit more complex to approve, so the scope of businesses that can get an account with us is a little smaller.
We aim to make Xonder more accessible in the future, but as of right now we’re not able to onboard these types of businesses:
- Trading of cryptocurrencies
- Trading of precious metals and stones
- Money services (such as foreign exchange, loan providers, money transfers)
- Casinos, prize draws and other betting or gambling activities
- Sale of unlicensed pharmaceuticals
- Sale or trade of cannabidiol (CBD) products
- Trading of weapons, explosives or armaments
- Unlicensed trading and processing of scrap metal
- Unlicensed waste management
- Sale, import and export of used vehicles or heavy machinery
- Escort services and other services in the adult industry
- Bidding fee auctions
- Modelling agencies
- Travel agencies
- Car wash services
- Political parties
- CICs and CIOs