If your business receives orders by the Internet, mail or telephone, you can process card transactions by enabling the MOTO service. This allows you to process transactions without the cardholder and their card being present in your place of business.
To carry out a MOTO transaction:
- Enter amount and confirm with the green button
- Enter card number and confirm with the green button
- Enter valid expiry date (format MMYY) and confirm with the green button
- Is customer present? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- If ‘Yes’ – Enter CVV and confirm with the green button. Signaure correct? ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- If ‘No’ – Select: 1. Mail Order or 2. Telphone order
- Mail order: Enter post code and house number
- Telephone Order: Enter CVV, post code and house number.
- Display shows Authorisation Repsonse and merchant recepit prints.
- Verify signature, if available when Signature Verfification appears
- When Print Customer Copy appears, press the green button to print receipt for the card holder. The receipt for the card holder prints
Note: Card Not Present (“CNP”) transactions should not be undertaken by you unless you have our priror agreement in wirting. Undertaking CNP transaction will be solely at your own risk.