If you do not recognise a transaction which was made from your account, then we advise that you lock your card from within the app. To do this you need to:
- Head over to My Card page which can be found by clicking the last icon at the bottom of the Xonder App screen.
- Below the image of the Xonder card, you will see a swipe-able tab. It should be on, and say Unlocked next to it.
- To lock your card, you will need to tap the swipe-able tab so that it turns off and now says Locked.
Once you’ve locked your Xonder card, it’s a good idea to check the following:
- Any subscriptions – in most cases, a free trial might have rolled over into a paid service.
- Any recurring payments – see if there are any ongoing payments that may have been arranged on a recurring basis.
- Sometimes merchants appear under different trading names on your statement and in your transaction history. When this is the case, its worth having a look online to see what other names the company use.
If you still don’t recognise the card transaction, please get in touch with our Customer Service team as soon as possible on 0330 088 2264.