To do this, you’ll want to:
- Head over to the Payments page which can be found by clicking the first icon at the bottom of the Xonder App screen.
- Once here you will need to select the person you are making a payment to – whether that be an existing payee or a new one which you will need to set up. To find out how to set up new payees, please see this article: How to set up new payees.
- After selecting your payee, you will be taken to the Bank Transfer page where you will now be required to fill out a few details in regards to this transaction, such as amount being transferred, name of payee, their sort code and account number and then the fifth option down you will see is labelled Category.
- If you select this, sixteen categories will appear. It is here where you can choose which of those sixteen categories applies to the payment you are making. Below the categories you can also see two options.
- Apply only to this transaction
- Apple to all past and future transactions
For this instance, as we are setting up a category for a single transaction, you will need to select the first option. After that, you can proceed to make your payment.