You can request to reset your new password from within the app by following these instructions:
- Go to Settings which can be found in the top right corner of the Xonder App screen.
- You will then want to the click the sixth option down labelled Change Password.
- Then type in your current password and the new password beneath it.
- You will be asked to re-enter your new password to confirm it’s correct.
- Once you have done that click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
We’ll notify you that your password has been updated in the app and you’ll be able to use your new password right away.
If you’re trying to log into your account in the app but can’t remember your passcode, after you tap Log in you can tap Sign in using email and log in that way. If you still can’t log in, then try contacting us on 0330 088 2264.